Thursday, October 02, 2008

First Time In 25 Years...


...That the Milwaukee Brewers have lost a postseason game. Mind you, they haven't been to the postseason in 25 years, and have only had two winning seasons in 15, but you've got to hope for something. I honestly don't expect the Brewers to advance past the first round, because I have realistic expectations, unlike Cubs fans, who are completely delusional.

I had the pleasure to attend the Brewers-Cubs games last weekend, and all I heard from the Cubs fans was that they were going to win the World Series. I suspect they won't win the World Series, much as they haven't for the past 100 years, or even go, because they haven't in 63 years.

Hell, even the Brewers went to a World Series fewer years ago than that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt once funcking say that they were going to win the WS, so I hope u are not talking about me. N

Jesus Melendez said...

Now that the other three are done...when does the Cubs series start? I want to watch that thing. Woo woo...Cubs to the World Series!

E said...

Yes, best team in the National League.