Friday, March 18, 2005

"Donde Esta Me Burrito?"


Ha Ha, funny Mexican. Actually, this post has nothing to do with burritos or Mexicans at all. It does have to do with the impending spring season. With spring comes baseball. And with baseball comes all of its inferior siblings, such as softball, and, oh yes, wiffleball.

The Stateline probably has many wiffleball leagues, but only one is crazy enough to change the name of the sport. This, of course, would be the loveable lunatics of WifferBall, Rockford's only non-completely fat guy wiffleball league. As the baseball season is getting under way, I expect the Boys of Wiffer will be getting under way, too.

"But isn't 'wiffle'ball just a step above Tee Ball?" Well, of course it is. But look at these guys' fucking stats! Holy Balls, they're good! My favorite of all the Wiffers is Donut, not because I think he's a good player, but because he's got a funny name. (Ha ha. Donut.) I also enjoy these guys because they allow me to contribute to their site without actually having to attend any games. (Not that I would, regardless; they are usually overrun with the sycophants Mark Strehl brings with him.) A-OK in my book! So, do yourself a favor, and peep some hard wifflebat hittin' niggas here.

No comments: