Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sorry For The Lack Of Updates...

Fucking Embarrassing
But I recently listened to the new Limp Bizkit album once through, and it was so bad that I immediately went into a coma. I really didn't think that an album could suck so terribly that it would cause my body to shut down to recover from the experience, but, there you go. A terrible record; I'm embarrassed for everyone involved, and their families.

My heart, in particular, goes out to Wes Borland, who left the band, and then came back to make this record. He's a talented guitarist, and it's a shame that he came back to make this: An album that makes the collected songs of the cast of Star Trek seem like The White Album. It's the worst record that Rage Against The Machine never got a chance to make.

And speaking of Rage, the "new Rage" has put out two really fucking good records since that got rid of that commie that used to front the band. Why doesn't Limp Bizkit take a page from the Rage playbook, and unload their awful frontman in favor of one who can actually sing, and write listenable songs? Musically, Limp Bizkit is not a bad band. Listen to songs like "Nookie" and "My Generation"; there's some subtle and interesting music there. Pretty good stuff, until Fred Durst opens his mouth and sings whatever gay thing he thinks passes for lyrics. It's gay to the point of going so far past gay, that it comes all the way back around to hetro.

Seriously, lose this retard. I'm sure there's a sea lion or a candy wrapper or something out that has less songwriting inability than Fred Durst. Get rid of him, and get to making some real records.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the millionth time, rap-rock sucks and must be stopped! --Neil

E said...

I've never heard a death knell before, but, I'm pretty sure it would sound like this.