Sunday, May 01, 2005

That Time Of Year Again...


Just like millions of Mexicans celebrating my birthday (and Liz Phair writing a song about it), it can't be wrong that my birth month is also Mustache May: The one month of the year in which you are allowed to grow a mustache without fear of retribution. For details on this annual month-long celebration, check out the "official" website. Remember: It's a celebration, not a contest.

(I should note that, even with Mustache May being my "special" month, I will not be participating in the festivities, as 1) I am physically unable to grow a mustache, and 2) in my book, mustache = homosexuality. More power to everyone else, though!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work.

And yeah, my computer got all sorts of fucked up Saturday night...damn you Limp Bizkit!

E said...

Well, it is Mustache May. These things happen. (And Limp Bizkit has been known to fuck it up in the past.)