Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Only 168 Day 'Til Christmas!

I happened to glance into the Hallmark Store at the mall today, and noticed that they were putting out their Christmas ornament display.

Just for the record, it is July 9th, 168 days from December 25th.

I thought the ornaments were coming out a little premature last year, when I noticed them in August. But, here it is, the second week of July, and the Christmas shit is already coming out. Just to make sure this was as ridiculous as I thought, I walked down to the Carlton Cards store to see if they had their ornaments out. They didn't, so just Hallmark is insane. I mean, I understand wanting to get a jump on your Christmas shopping, but five and a half months early? That's getting a little out of hand.

Anyway, if you too are a person who likes to do their Christmas shopping half a year early, check out Hallmark's website and get your ornament orders in. They're sure to be flying off the shelfs, what with Christmas just around the corner and all.

5 comments:

Jesus Melendez said...

Hallmark store...what a faggot!

Jesus Melendez said...

Nevermind...I just noticed that you only "glanced" into it.

Whatever.

E said...

When I said "glanced," what I meant to say was "went into the store and picked up a catalog."

As for my homosexuality, bend over, and I'll show you gay.

Jesus Melendez said...

Not again.

E said...

You refuse to learn.