Friday, April 24, 2009

Apple Pulls A Boner

Yesterday, Apple, which has previously been unable to do anything wrong in regards to technology, was forced to pull one of its iPhone applications due to public outcry. The application in question? A fun little game called "Baby Shaker," in which your phone cries like a baby and you must see how long you can endure the crying before being forced to shake it to "sleep." Sounds like a real hoot.

Remember, like, 12 years ago, when that nanny played this game for real and killed that baby? I know I had a great time just hearing about it, and I'm sure it was a blast to actually participate.

It's a good thing that Apple came out with an app that allows you to replicate shaking a baby to death, because I wouldn't want to be left out on those good times. I can only hope that they'll come out with funner apps like "McDonald's Shootout" or "Suicide Bomber," because I'm sure the home versions of those activities are just as entertaining as their real-life counterparts.

I hear that the next update of iTunes will have a feature where you can starve an African child. I can't wait to install that one!

No comments: