Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Spoke Too Soon


I might have spoken too soon when I made mention of Brian Austin Green getting killed off of Terminator, because I'll be damned if he wasn't right back on the show in last night's season finale.

And how do you bring back a character who's been killed off in the present? Why, you go back to the future, where he's still alive. Of course, this brings up the whole time-travel paradox thing, like how can a character that's been killed off in the past be alive in the future. And they hit us with both barrels with this one, because Kyle Reese is alive in the future, even though he died in the first Terminator movie, as well as Cameron, who died in that same episode. And yet, John Connor, who leads the humans in the war against the Terminators, is NOT in the future.

At least the writers have six months to dig themselves out of this hole. I can't wait.

No comments: