Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Woman Scorned


Well, today marks the publication of the Jennifer Aniston tell-all Vanity Fair article. And by "tell-all", I mean "nothing gets said at all". No talk of adultery, no breakup fights, no angry allegations; only what it's like not being with Brad Pitt.

I've known who Jennifer Aniston was since she was on The Edge, so, basically her entire career. She's always seemed like a nice person any time I've seen her on television. I feel bad for her that it didn't work with Brad, who, on the other hand, seems like he's a bit of a nutjob. (It's rumored that James LeGros' character in Living in Oblivion was based on Brad Pitt, and I have no problem believing that.) Oh well; que sera, sera.

However, I also feel sorry for Brad, because, if this deal with Angelina doesn't work out for him, he's pretty much fucked in the relationship department, as every girlfriend he's ever had has been an upgrade from the previous one. Not much to upgrade to from Angelina Jolie. Maybe if Oprah looked like Halle Berry or Beyonce, that would be a possibility. But that ain't gonna happen. He should probably kill himself while he's still living the good life; better to go out on top than the bottom. Or before Jennifer really gets pissed and lets go with all the shit we really want to hear. I can't wait.

No comments: