Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Chuck Norris Destroys San Francisco

Let's go back: The year was 1981, and the news reports were all over the fact that Chuck Norris had destroyed San Francisco. Honestly, I had forgotten all about it (as I was seven at the time), but the memory came back when I saw this poster, and I knew that I had to buy it.

So, to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Chuck Norris roundhouse kicking the shit out of the Golden Gate Bridge, here is the piece of history that will soon be adorning my walls:



Seriously: don't fuck with Chuck Norris. He destroyed a whole city just for the hell of it. Imagine what he would do if he was mad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris' Valentine.
Yeah Bitch..add that to the list!
Hanna

Anonymous said...

or....Chuck Norris can't have a Valentine because he has no heart. Only a beating fist under his atimantium rib cage!

Hanna

E said...

Chuck Norris' valentine to you is your own heart after he kicks it out of your chest.

Anonymous said...

you da man!