Saturday, February 11, 2006

Goodbye, Arrested Development


Friday marked the last airing of Arrested Development . At least Fox was nice enough to devote their entire Friday night lineup to Arrested (against the fucking Olympic opening ceremonies, no less).

So, now I'll just have to find another Funniest Show on Television. I suspect it will be a long time before I ever laugh again. I guess we can only hope that maybe Fox will resurrect the show in like two years, like it did with Family Guy and (if the rumors are true) Futurama, due to massive DVD sales. Or we can just hope for the movie version that was cleverly mentioned in the "epilogue" of the last episode.

It was a good run. I only wish it had lasted longer. If you didn't watch it (and, therefore, contributed to its cancellation), thanks for ruining my good times. Thanks a lot.

No comments: