Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm Completely Disgusted


Even though it's impossible to tell from this terrible picture (thanks, Us Weekly!), this is Ryan Seacrest and Teri Hatcher making out. I think looking at this picture too long would cause erectile dysfunction in men, because, seriously, if you're a guy, can you see making out with THAT? (It's slightly less sickening than making out with Nicolette Sheridan, but not by much.) And I don't know many women who prefer gay men to straight ones, but I'm not into guys at all, so what do I know.

If this is a new couple, it's totally confusing. Who's the man? Who's the woman? The only pairing with more gender confusion would be Elijah Wood and Chyna (and that would cause the Apocalypse, I think). Hopefully, this is just a publicity shot for some new romantic comedy they're making, because a female mummy and a gay guy making out for real is just beyond the realm of believability.

4 comments:

E said...

This is another one of those couples like Kirsten Dunst, who's seriously fug, and Jake Gyllenhaal, who's seriously gay.

E said...

I thought I'd go with stark colors on the other end of the color spectrum.

Jesus Melendez said...

Ugly pig...creepy guy?

Which one is which...ZING!

E said...

I believe that's academic.