Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Greatest MySpace Picture EVER

The picture to the left is from the MySpace profile of a guy I went to high school with (click pic for full effect). Last I knew, he was a cop in my hometown of Rockford. Now, he's apparently some sort of superhero, or possibly a colonial marine fighting the Covenant alongside Master Chief.

If only I were this cool, I would rule the entire known universe. He's carrying a fucking grenade launcher, for Christ's sake!!

Folks: Bow down to your new God.

2 comments:

Jesus Melendez said...

So many questions about that picture. Was it taken in the fog? Heaven? Did he just smoke some fucker for looking at him wrong?

I dunno!

And what type of crazy ass made up GI Joe hand cannon is he carrying?!?

I have NO fucking clue!

I'm just glad he has sunglasses on.

E said...

I suspect those are clouds. He must be 4000 ft tall. The shells for that grenade launcher are the size of VW Beetles.