Friday, September 22, 2006

I Guess This Makes My Morten Andersen Jersey Good Again


Earlier this week, the Atlanta Falcons announced that they were bringing in a new kicker to take over placekicking duties for kicking phenom Michael Koenen after the Falcons discovered that he couldn't actually kick fieldgoals. So, they brought in the best kicker they've ever had (and possibly the best kicker ever): 46 year old Morten Andersen.

Since Mort is back in the league, I guess I can bring my Andersen jersey out of retirement. Mind you, it's a Saints jersey, and Andersen hasn't played for the Saints in 10 years, but, hey, it's a Morten Andersen jersey. You find another one of those in existence, and I'll give you a kick in the balls for being a smartass.

Take that how you will.

2 comments:

Jesus Melendez said...

Given his "success" with the Lions...I can break out my Jon Kitna Seahwaks jersey.

Oh yeah...it exists!

E said...

You're right: Having the jersey of a marginally talented quarterback is more impressive than one for the best kicker ever. Or not.