Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Nice Soup Strainer


I don't usually watch anything on CBS, because I think 99.9% of their programming is shit. (Shark being the one show I do watch on a regular basis.) However, CBS was on the breakroom TV at work the other night, and I happened to catch bits and pieces of NCIS.

The only thing I have to say about this is: What's up with the moustache on Mark Harmon? For a guy who has never really rolled with any facial hair, it looks odd on him. Kinda makes him look like Sgt. Tate from Silence of the Lambs. (You know: "It's Jim Pembry! Now talk to him, damnit!" That guy.)

I'd shave it off, if I were him. If he wants to keep his tenuous hold on his "sex symbol" status (he was People's Sexiest Man Alive 20 years ago, after all), he may want to lose the Sam Elliot look. Not very becoming.

No comments: